LVEJO is seeking a
economic, and social
justice to become our
For more details,
Recent CPT Posts
- 31st Street Bus Will Begin Running September 2nd! – Si Se Puede, Si Se Quiere
- Little Village’s Route to Success!
- Internship: Community Organizer sought!
- Packed house at CTA’s second Budget Hearing
- Occupy Chicago, El Barrio And Public Transit
- Register for FTA Civil Rights Workshops Nov 15,16,17
- [+]31st ST BUS ROUTE
- Contact Us
- Log Out
- Lost Password
- [+]Photo Gallery
- Reset Password
- [+]Rider Reports
- Youth Perspectives Summit, February 15th
- I call on you to stand for the communities that are demanding a Moratorium on Fracking!
- Kim Wasserman One of Six Grassroots Heroes to Win $150,000 Goldman Environmental Prize
- LVEJO’s successful grassroots organizing against the Fisk and Crawford coal plants resulted in their closure 2012.
- Our next campaign: Redeveloping land to create parks, open spaces, and urban agriculture for our communities
- “My name is Peter” Clean Air Campaign draws wide attention
CPT Member Log-in