LVEJO is seeking a
economic, and social
justice to become our
For more details,
Recent CPT Posts
- 31st Street Bus Will Begin Running September 2nd! – Si Se Puede, Si Se Quiere
- Little Village’s Route to Success!
- Internship: Community Organizer sought!
- Packed house at CTA’s second Budget Hearing
- Occupy Chicago, El Barrio And Public Transit
- Register for FTA Civil Rights Workshops Nov 15,16,17
- [+]31st ST BUS ROUTE
- Contact Us
- Log Out
- Lost Password
- [+]Photo Gallery
- Reset Password
- [+]Rider Reports
- We stand united with all Communities from Little Village to the Shawnee National Forest, to Kill Bill SB 1715 . Please stand with us!
- I call on you to stand for the communities that are demanding a Moratorium on Fracking!
- Kim Wasserman One of Six Grassroots Heroes to Win $150,000 Goldman Environmental Prize
- LVEJO’s successful grassroots organizing against the Fisk and Crawford coal plants resulted in their closure 2012.
- Our next campaign: Redeveloping land to create parks, open spaces, and urban agriculture for our communities
- “My name is Peter” Clean Air Campaign draws wide attention
CPT Member Log-in
Tag Archives: rail
Back on Tuesday, January 25th during the evening at 7pm, I got off the Red Line train at Bryn Mawr. I walked westbound on Ridge Ave and I made it to the historic Nicholas Senn High School for the CTA meeting, Red and Purple Line Modernization. Red and Purple Line stations will each have a new auxiliary entrance which is the farecard entrance.
At the main lobby inside the Senn High School, me and Charley both had coffee and cookies during the meeting. I gave a spoken comment to a court reporter and a WGN Newsradio reporter about the CTA Red & Purple Modernization.
More info on this Project: